Jeffrey Sugarman, MD, PhD, is a board certified pediatrician and dermatologist. Dr. Sugarman has advanced training in the care and treatment of infants, children and adolescents with common and rare disorders of the skin.
We routinely manage the following conditions:
- Alopecia (hairloss)
- Birthmarks and acquired growths including
- Eczema and other forms of dermatitis
- Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Fungal Infections of the scalp, nails and skin
- Granuloma Annulare
- Inflammatory skin disorders including
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Skin Cancer Prevention
- Sunscreen for Children
- Warts, Molluscum Contagiosum and other viral and bacterial skin infections
Call for more information or to schedule an appointment with our friendly staff: 707-545-4537.