All patients who will be utilizing their insurance coverage are required to bring their current insurance card to each office visit. A copy will be made and placed in the patient’s chart. If the patient does not have their insurance card then the patient will have to cancel or be seen as self-pay. A cancellation fee may be charged for failure to provide this information.
We currently accept the following health insurance plans:
- Aetna (Direct)
- Anthem Blue Cross of California and Prudent Buyer Network
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Shield of California
- Humana / Choice Care Network
- California Foundation for Medical Care (CFMC)
- CIGNA / Great West Healthcare
- Coventry / First Health Network
- Delta Health — Amy’s Kitchen
- Meritage Medical Network
- MultiPlan/PHCS, Inc.
- Partnership Health Plan (referral required)
- Provider Network of America (PNOA)
- Railroad Medicare
- St. Joseph’s
- Sutter – For under 14 years old*
- UHC AARP Medicare Complete through Meritage
- United Healthcare
- Western Health Advantage**
Subject to change. Verify coverage with your provider or your insurance plan.
*Dr. Sugarman only