All patients who will be utilizing their insurance coverage are required to bring their current insurance card to each office visit. A copy will be made and placed in the patient’s chart. If the patient does not have their insurance card then the patient will have to cancel or be seen as self-pay. A cancellation fee may be charged for failure to provide this information.
We currently accept the following health insurance plans:
- Aetna (accepted at Santa Rosa office only)
- Amy’s Kitchen
- Anthem Blue Cross of California
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Shield of California
- Humana / Choice Care Network
- California Foundation for Medical Care (CFMC)
- CIGNA / Great West Healthcare
- Coventry / First Health Network
- Meritage Medical Network (referral required)
- MultiPlan/PHCS, Inc.
- Partnership Health Plan (referral required)
- Providence (referral required)
- Provider Network of America (PNOA)
- Railroad Medicare
- Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation* (referral required)
- UHC AARP Medicare Complete (HMO plans require referral)
- United Healthcare
Subject to change. Verify coverage with your provider or your insurance plan.
*Dr. Sugarman and Dr. Park only