Some common side effects of CoolSculpting may include:
- Tugging sensation at the treatment site.
- Pain, stinging, or aching at the treatment site.
- Temporary redness, swelling, bruising, and skin sensitivity at the treatment site.
- Temporary numbness of treatment site.
- Paradoxical adipose hyperplasia at the treatment site (less common).
These side effects are typically mild and temporary. Tell your doctor if you have any medical conditions including recent surgery, pre-existing hernia, and any known sensitivities or allergies. Redwood Family Dermatology is happy to consult with and treat our patients that may have questions or concerns about their CoolSculpting procedure or other medical and cosmetic procedures.
For more information about our CoolSculpting service, visit our CoolSculpting targeted fat reduction page. Ready to schedule an appointment? Call for more information or to request an appointment with our friendly CoolSculpting technician, Jen, at: 707-545-4537, or use our online appointment request form.